What are some nearby airports?
Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) and O’Hare International Airport (ORD).
What time does the training begin?
Most courses begin at 8:30 AM and end at 5:30 PM. Upon registration, exact start and end times are provided.
Where should I stay?
There are many nearby hotels. It is recommended to search for a hotel that is near to reduce commute time, or within walking distance, and/or with public transportation nearby. You may also call the Hotel venue for reservations and inquire about any available discounts.
Should I rent a car?
From both airports, bus service and other forms of public transportation is available. A rental car may be recommended should you not be staying nearby. The area has heavy traffic during commute times, and it is recommended to give yourself plenty of time to arrive on time. Another option is public transit or taxi, Uber and Lyft.
Are meals included?
Not unless otherwise noted. There will be a break for lunch around noon and two 15-minute breaks: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. You can walk to any local deli and restaurant.
What do I need to bring to the course?
You do not need to bring anything to the course and no preparation is required. You will be supplied with the course books and handouts. You are welcome to take notes on the material directly or you may bring your electronic devices to take notes, though we do encourage you to disconnect during the training.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the first day of training will be charged 50% of the training cost.
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged 100% of the training cost.
- Transfers will be allowed. 280 Group must receive the notice in writing from the initial class registrant with the name of the individual who is receiving the transfer.
- Course transfer requests received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged a $500 late transfer penalty.
- 280 Group reserves the right to cancel the training with 10 business days’ notice. In this case, all fees paid will be fully refunded. 280 Group will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by attendees, such as non-cancelable airline or hotel fees, etc.