We always endeavor to delight our customers with excellent products and services. But we understand that sometimes a customer needs to make a change. The following policies will help you understand your options:
Policy for in-person training and live, online courses
- Transfers will be The 280 Group must receive the notice in writing from the initial class registrant with the name of the individual who is receiving the transfer, and/or with the new training date and/or location, if applicable.
- Course transfer requests received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged a $500 late transfer.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the first day of training will be charged 50% of the training.
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged 100% of the training.
- The 280 Group reserves the right to cancel the training with 10 business days’ In this case, all fees paid will be fully refunded. The 280 Group will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by attendees, such as non-cancelable airline or hotel fees, etc.