We always endeavor to delight our customers with excellent products and services, but we understand that sometimes changes are required. The following policies explain your options for both in-person training and live online courses:
- An in-person training can be changed to a different location.
- A training/course can be changed to different date.
- A training/course can be transferred to a different individual.
- For any of the above changes, the 280 Group must receive notice in writing from the initial class registrant with all applicable information (new training locale, new training/course date, name of the individual receiving the transfer).
- Transfer requests received less than 5 business days before the first day of an in-person training will be charged a $500 late transfer fee.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the first day of training will be charged 50% of the training/course fee.
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged 100% of the training/course fee.
- The 280 Group reserves the right to cancel the training with at least 10 business days’ advance notice. In this case, all fees paid will be fully refunded. The 280 Group will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by attendees, such as non-cancelable airline or hotel fees.